Re: RFS: python-gnupg

On 2012-02-23 at 15:58:37 +0100, Elena ``of Valhalla'' wrote:
> Thanks for your comments, I'm going to fix the package and reupload it.

I've uploaded a new version which should fix most problems in the
first attempt (and add new problems, of course), it is available at

    http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-gnupg

or via

   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-gnupg/python-gnupg_0.2.8-1.dsc

as usual.

I would be grateful for any comment/review/suggestion.

> > Question to upstream: does random_binary_data need to be _that_ big?
> > Seriously, it takes >97% of space in the tarball. :|
> I've written upstream and asked about it.

I'm still waiting for an answer from upstream, so I haven't done
anything for this issue yet.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi