Re: RFS: libpam-abl , bug fix , package is already in Debian

* Alex Mestiashvili <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de>, 2012-01-28, 12:09:
I also modified changelog such a way that line "debian/control added DM-Upload-Allowed" appears in the correct section , but I have some doubts if it is ok to edit old changelog sections .
That's fine with me.

But please don't change timestamp for the old version.

(Also, "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" used to be the last line in the source stanza, is there a reason you moved it?)

I've re-uploaded the package with fixed version string :
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.3+testing.1-1.dsc

What does "+testing.1" mean? Is that a pre-release thing? If this is the case, then use "~" instead of "+".

--
Jakub Wilk