Re: RFS: ipset

> xtables-addons is already in debian, if need ipset compatible with recent
> linux kernels.

Yes, I'm using xtables-addons until now and I learn to package from your work :)
But found this commit:

http://xtables-addons.git.sf.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=xtables-addons/xtables-addons;a=commit;h=ce37dd698498a5541edc819a5bb7f4d8c7b077ef

"build: deactivate build of ipset-genl by default"
== >8 ==
Changes:
+- Deactivate build of ipset-genl by default.
+  I think the original ipset package can now take over, given there are
+  a handful of kernels (2.6.39 onwards) that do not need patching.
== 8< ==

Therefore, I intend to package "ipset" again with libipset{2-dev} included.

The libipset is worth for the developers who want to write the ipset
plugins/applications, such as me for RahuNAS (http://www.rahunas.org).

Best regards,
Neutron Soutmun