RFS: libjs-swfobject

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjs-swfobject".

 * Package name    : libjs-swfobject
   Version         : 2.2+dfsg-1
   Upstream Author : Geoff Stearns, Bobby van der Sluis,
                     Michael Williams, Aran Rhee, Philip Hutchison,
                     Kyle Simpson and others
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : web

It builds those binary packages:

libjs-swfobject - tool to embed Flash content into webpages

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libjs-swfobject

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libj/libjs-swfobject/libjs-swfobject_2.2+dfsg-1.dsc

 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15