RFS: boot-repair ( 2nd try )
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "boot-repair".
* Package name : boot-repair
Version : 3.04
Upstream Author : Yann Mrn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* URL : https://sourceforge.net/p/boot-repair/home/Home/
* License : GPLv3
Section : admin
It builds those binary packages:
boot-repair - Graphical tool to repair boot problems
boot-sav - Librairies for Clean-Ubiquity, OS-uninstaller & Boot-repair
boot-sav-gui - Librairies for OS-uninstaller and Boot-repair
clean-ubiquity - Make the Ubiquity installer safer
os-uninstaller - Operating System Uninstaller
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/boot-repair/boot-repair_3.04.dsc
I took into account all remarks from last reviews:
- fixed /usr/share/clean (became /usr/share/boot-sav)
- fixed (removed) self-update
- fixed "X: boot-repair source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper boot-repair"...
- fixed "temporary files created in an insecure way." (now uses mktemp)
- fixed the packaging in order to group the 5 binary packages (via .install files)
Package is lintian (--pedantic -E -i -I) clean.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.