Re: RFS: diet -- new upstream release

On 11/01/12 at 16:48 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Le jeudi 01 décembre 2011 à 16:34 +0100, Haïkel Guémar a écrit :
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for  the following package:
> I will sponsor it.

Hi,

This is also on my radar, but feel free to sponsor it. (I'm quite busy
currently)

However, there is a big problem with the git repo of this package (or at
least there was when I looked at it in december):
the version tagged debian/2.7.0-1 in git doesn't match the version in
Debian, that is versioned 2.7-1 (neither the version nor the content
match).

I think that the state of the git repo should be cleaned up before
someone makes an upload.

Lucas