Re: RFS: xiterm+thai (updated)

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for new version 1.10-2 (updated) of my package
> "xiterm+thai".

Typo in txiterm.1:

  "...\fBtxiterm\fP is a wrapper around the \fBxiterm+thai(1)\fP program
  that invokes the *later* program..."

Should s/later/latter/ here.

The formatting for xiterm+thai-options here:

  "...See the xiterm+thai manual page for more information on
  \fUxiterm+thai-options\fP..."

should be \fI...\fP (italicized) to be consistent with the SYNOPSIS.

In this paragraph:

  "...\fBNote: txiterm\fP needs \fBnectec18\fP - X Thai TIS-620 font
  from the..."

"X Thai TIS-620 font" should be "Thai TIS-620 X font".

Regarding the lintian-overrides, the reason I said in previous mail
was not quite complete. Another use is for chown() on tty device.
Probably you can use a short comment like "For chown() on tty
device and utmp updating."

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan