Re: RFS: screenkey - utility to display pressed keys in screencasts

(I don't intend to sponsor this package.)

* Eshat Cakar <info@eshat.de>, 2012-01-07, 14:26:
mentors.d.n: http://mentors.debian.net/package/screenkey
dget: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/screenkey/screenkey_0.2-1.dsc

In fix_threads_freeze.patch:
- s/programm/program/,
- s/nev/new/,
- s/remove threading, to fix these/remove threading to fix these/,
- s/problems with the threading/problems with threading/.
(Though I'm not sure about the last two. Can a native speaker of English confirm?)

The Description field in DEP-3 patch headers is supposed to work like Description in debian/control: there are two parts, short one and long one.

In debian/changelog:
- s/debian/Debian/,
- s/ubuntu/Ubuntu/.

--