RFS: nuvolaplayer -- cloud music integration for Linux desktop (new release)

Dear mentors,

I have released new version of my application containing patches based on review
by Paul Wise and updated translations. I'm looking forward to other suggestions
how to improve my package or a sponsor who would upload this package for me.

  Package name    : nuvolaplayer
  Version         : 1.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : "Jiří Janoušek" <janousek.jiri@gmail.com>
  URL             : http://projects.fenryxo.cz/Nuvola_Player/
  License         : GPL-3+
  Programming Lang: Vala, C, JavaScript
  Description     : cloud music integration for Linux desktop

Nuvola Player runs web interface of cloud music service in its own window
and provides integration with Linux desktop (multimedia keys, system tray,
notifications, MPRIS interface, Ubuntu sound menu, Unity Launcher Quick List
and other dock menus). Currently supported services are Google Music,
Grooveshark, Hype Machine and 8tracks.

It builds those binary packages:

nuvolaplayer - cloud music integration for Linux desktop

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/nuvolaplayer

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nuvolaplayer/nuvolaplayer_1.0.1-1.dsc

Kind regards,