Re: RFS: yade-0.60

Hi, Sven!

I have uploaded the new package with fixes, what you suggested. Could
you not, please, have a look, is everything ok there?

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=yade-0.60

> * egrep -ir 'copyright' reveals that your debian/copyright doesn't reflect
>  all the contents of the package.

It seems, I have done the copyright file according to suggestions. But
I do not clearly understand, what "egrep -ir 'copyright'" command
should do. It gives me no output at all.

Thank you.

Anton