Re: RFS: ttysnoop

lördag den 26 november 2011 klockan 02:00 skrev Jakub Wilk detta:
> * Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>, 2011-11-25, 22:50:
>>  http://mentors.debian.net/package/ttysnoop
>>
>> A direct download of the deposited package is possible using the call
>>
>>  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttysnoop/ttysnoop_0.12d-5.dsc
>>
>> The present update addresses
>>
>>  #648548: Do not corrupt "/var/run/utmp".
>>
>>  #648549: Functional implementation for GNU/kFreeBSD.
>
> The bug subject is "Fails to work with GNU/kFreeBSD". Does it mean that
> ttysnoop doesn't currently work on these architectures at all? If this
> is the case, severity should be "grave", not "normal".

It means that the present package 0.12d-4 is not able to set the created
pseudo terminal as controlling terminal, but that the proposed 0.12d-5
update does resolve this issue. Feel free to mark the bug with another
severity, should you judge this to be desirable. I am delivering a
mended release. The only error in the previous package for GNU/kFreeBSD
was with the controlling terminal, which will in turn disable job control
in the resulting shell.

Regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM