Re: RFS: cxxtest - xUnit-like framework for C/C++ applications

Hello Michael

Il 02/11/2011 20:02, Michael Tautschnig ha scritto:
> Maybe really just remove the "-gui" in the package name and fix the description?
> Following the subversion example, this should work:
>
> version=3
> http://cxxtest.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=9766&expandFolder=9766 \
>   http://cxxtest.tigris.org/files/documents/\d+/\d+/cxxtest-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz
I have renamed the "-gui" packages adding the "-dev" to point out that those packages
contain development headers and I have added the watch file as you suggested. I haven't
received yet any reply from the upstream authors about the missing license info in the
source file.

I have uploaded the updated packages on mentors http://mentors.debian.net/package/cxxtest
Can you have a look?

Bye