Re: RFS: unetbootin

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Muneeb,

 Hi Eugene,

> Here's my review:

 Thanks for the review.

> 1) debian/changelog should include the entry for already uploaded
>   version 555-1;

Oh sorry! I didn't notice the version in unstable. I just started working
on the source from collab-maint thinking it as latest.
Now added the entry from changelog of version 555-1

> 2) you switched to a source format '3.0 (quilt)' but didn't mention this
>   in the debian/changelog.

Fixed the changelog.

> I will upload the package if you fix these two. Note: I want a bumped
> Debian revision after an every review for packages that I sponsor.

Point noted. I have bumped the debian revision, it's now 563-2.

Package Information URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/unetbootin

Source Repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/unetbootin.git