Re: RFS: wmaker (try 2)

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> a new version is up :-)

:D

> I moved the theme files, menu files,... to debian/debianfiles. Only one
> folder, because are not too much files for different folders.

ACK'd, looks great!

The README.* files can be in debian/, so you might consider moving
them back. Other then that, the debian/ folder is much neater!

> I deleted TODO and nigthly_build.sh

ACK'd!

> The files *.litian-override are now with comments.

Looks flawless. I can now glance at it and understand why those are
valid overrides.

> uuencoded and added. Now in debian/debianfiles and the debian/option/binary
> file added.

ACK'd (and also debian/source/include-binaries)

> deleted
> deleted

ACK'd and ACK'd :)

> Here, License: WTFPL-1 :-)

ACK'd (thanks for the CC! :) )

> Done.

ACK'd!

> I re-wrote this file. I changed many things. less variables.

Only 194 lines now! :)

It does look much better, thank you for humoring me :)

> Done.

ACK'd :)

I'm getting some odd errors on my server (I'm away from home, I can't
do a complete review) from lintian. I can't verify it quickly offhand,
but it's reporting:

E: wmaker source: missing-build-dependency quilt (>= 0.46-7~)
^^^ which was a warning that you depended directly on it, so I have a
feeling my lintian is sorely out of date
E: wmaker source: magic-arch-in-arch-list
^^^ which I can't verify in your d/control.

I can't complete a review now, but I figure it's about time a DD took
over with a package as complex as this, as well as someone who's able
to sponsor you :)

I'll hand it off here. Nice work, though.

-Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq