Re: RFS: aspsms-t

Dear Didier,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 03:36:41PM +0200, Didier Raboud wrote:
> Le vendredi, 14 octobre 2011 11.31:25, Marco Balmer a écrit :
> > Dear mentors,
> > I am looking for a sponsor for a my new debian package:
> >  * Package name    : aspsms-t
>
> So here's my review:
> * Again (and sorry, eh…), I don't find the descriptions of tremendous quality:
> e.g. the first paragraph of the long description is not even a sentence; the
> rest is more descriptive of technical internals than "tool caracteristics". As
> machine administrator, when reading the description, I want to know what this
> package does as a whole; details of transaction numbers for delivery
> notifications are probably more suitable in documentation than in description.
> * Library splitting: Not knowing much of perl (you should maybe contact [pkg-
> perl] to get better opinions), I wonder if the bunch of files under
> /usr/share/perl5/ASPSMS/ would not be best suited in a separate libaspsms-perl
> package, don't know.

I had to read some documentation how to split packages. So here are my
new version. Aspsms-t is splittet into aspsms-t and libaspsms-perl package.

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aspsms-t/aspsms-t_1.3.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if you can review again and give me feedback.

Thx
--
Marco Balmer