Re: RFS: fizsh (already in Debian, new upstream version 1.0.4)

Dear Michael and other mentors,

An annoying bug in the upstream source of fizsh version 1.0.4 has been
discovered, and fixed. Therefore, upstream has released a new bug-fix
version 1.0.5.

This is why I withdraw this RFS, which is related to the version
1.0.4. I will upload a packaged version of fizsh 1.0.5 shortly.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this causes, especially to those
of you who may have looked at version 1.0.4 already. There is some
good news too: In order to debianize version 1.0.5, only the changelog
will have to be updated.

Best wishes,

Guido