Re: RFS: cherrytree (2nd try)

Vincent Cheng <vincentc1208@gmail.com> wrote on 2011-10-20 20:55:

> cherrytree - hierarchical note taking application

I have tested you package:

I have created a package for Debian Squeeze (stable) from your source
package without any problems. Then I installed and started cherrytree. And
I am fascinated about this new program - full functional, it seems without
any bugs, and with very good translations. Cherrytree is comparable with
Zim (Desktop Wiki) but gives much more features and looks much more
professional than Zim.

Thank you for packaging this software for Debian.

I would be very glad if someone would upload this very good package into
Debian repository!

---
Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)