watch file syntax

Dear list (again :-)),

thank you very much for helping so far --

I have now another problem: the upstream url is something like
<http://stsdas.stsci.edu/astrolib/pywcs-1.10-4.7.tar.gz>, but the URL
<http://stsdas.stsci.edu/astrolib/> just gives some errors, preventing
the watch file from working directly.

However, the upstream url is mentioned on the page

<http://trac.assembla.com/astrolib/>

and if I follow
<http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/dother.en.html#docs>, I
should therefore use something like

-----------------------------8<-----------------------------------------
# watch control file for uscan
version=3
http://trac.assembla.com/astrolib/pywcs-(.+)-.+\.tar\.gz debian uupdate
-----------------------------8<-----------------------------------------

as the "debian/watch" file, right?

<http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/dother.en.html#docs>
| Normally with a watch file, the URL at http://sf.net/gentoo is
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                 in my case, this is http://trac.assembla.com/astrolib

| downloaded and searched for links of the form <a href=...>. The
| basename (just the part after the final /) of each linked URL is
| compared against the Perl regular expression pattern (see perlre(1))
| gentoo-(.+)\.tar\.gz. Out of the files that match, the one with the
  in my case, this is pywcs-(.+)-.+\.tar\.gz

| greatest version number is downloaded and the uupdate program is run
| to create an updated source tree.

However, "uscan" always tells me "no matching hrefs for watch line"?
What do I wrong here, and how could the problems be solved?

Best regards

Ole