RFS: swe-standard-data

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "swe-standard-data".

    * Package name         :  swe-standard-data
       Version                      :  00002-1
       Upstream Authors  :  Dieter Koch <dieter@astro.ch>,Alois Treindl <alois@astro.ch>
    * URL                            : http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swephinfo_e.htm?lang=e
    *                                    : http://swissephauto.blackpatchpanel.com/
    * License                      :  GPL2+
     Section                       : science

It builds those binary packages:

swe-standard-data - standard data for the Swiss Ephemeris

It works hand and glove with libswe, (the Swiss Ephemeris Library), which also needs
a sponsor.  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libswe
Several Free software programs use this data. Individual users of
these programs would have to install this data in a private non-shared mode unless
the data is installed by a site.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/swe-standard-data

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swe-standard-data/swe-standard-data_00002-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Paul Elliott
--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J