RFS: snes9x

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "snes9x".

 * Package name    : snes9x
   Version         : 1:1.53-1
   Upstream Author : Gary Henderson <gary.henderson@ntlworld.com>
 * URL             : http://www.snes9x.com
 * License         : Other, see below.
   Section         : games

It builds those binary packages:

snes9x-gtk - GTK+ port of Snes9x - Super NES Emulator
 snes9x-x   - X binaries for snes9x - Super NES Emulator

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/snes9x

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/s/snes9x/snes9x_1.53-1.dsc

The snes9x license is as follows:

  Snes9x homepage: http://www.snes9x.com

  Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute Snes9x in both binary
and
  source form, for non-commercial purposes, is hereby granted without
fee,
  providing that this license information and copyright notice appear
with
  all copies and any derived work.

  This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
  warranty. In no event shall the authors be held liable for any damages
  arising from the use of this software.

  Snes9x is freeware for PERSONAL USE only. Commercial users should
  seek permission of the copyright holders first. Commercial use
includes
  charging money for Snes9x or software derived from Snes9x.

  The copyright holders request that bug fixes and improvements to the
code
  should be forwarded to them so everyone can benefit from the
modifications
  in future versions.

  Super NES and Super Nintendo Entertainment System are trademarks of
  Nintendo Co., Limited and its subsidiary companies.

Kind regards,

Michael Moorman