Re: Re[2]: RFS: manaplus

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:23 PM, andrei karas wrote:

> I am upstream author. Most time i compliling with embeded libs. Some libs a bit changed and this error was not detected before i released tarball.
> For packaging i add this patch.

I see. Please commit the patch to your version control system and make
sure the next upstream tarball includes it.

> From what tarball as orig I should create packages?

The upstream one unless it has non-free or non-redistributable parts.

> May be I should put on server stripped tarball without embeded libs, fonts and other?

That would be nice, then Debian could distribute it since it will be smaller.

> Aslo some part of own sources now not used while compiling deb package. Should I remove it from tarball too?

I would need some more details to make a decision.

> Then what dirs better use?

The default ones autoconf/automake uses.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise