Re: RFS: wmmixer

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:44:40 +0800, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>
>> Create an account on m.d.o and then create a config file of
>>
>> ----[ '~/.dupload.conf' ]---------------------------------------
>> package config;
>>
>> $default_host = "mentors";
>>
>> $cfg{'mentors'} =
>> {
>
> No need to have this bit, the default dupload.conf already knows about
> mentors.
>
> --
> bye,
> pabs
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Hi,

I followed the steps of
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-intro:

package config;

$cfg{'mentors'} =
{
   fqdn => 'mentors.debian.net',
   incoming => '/',
   dinstall_runs => 1,
   passive => 1,
};

1;

And then,

dupload -t mentors wmmixer_1.5-12.changes

The first time that runs ok, but I had some lintian problems about "source
package".

When I have solved the problems, when I upload the package I get an email
about problems:

-> I am sorry to tell you that your upload to mentors.debian.net failed.
-> While checking the files that you uploaded we found an error:
->
-> Your .dsc file (wmmixer_1.5-12.dsc) mentions a file named
-> 'wmmixer_1.5.orig.tar.gz' which is part of the source package. But this
-> file is neither present in our repository yet nor did you upload it.
Please
-> make sure your upload contains this file next time and try again.
->
-> Your upload has been removed from the incoming directory. Please fix
the
-> error in your package and re-upload your package. If you suspect that
your
-> package is correct but mentors.debian.net did anything wrong please
reply
-> to this message and tell us.
->
-> The mentors.debian.net team
->
->
-> #Import run: 2011-04-05T08:18:38.523049

For this reason I uploaded the files to my server. The previous files on
the server where overwrited. They had some lintian problems (I cannot
detect them because I ran lintian not correctly).

Best Regards.