RFS: grub-customizer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "grub-customizer".

* Package name    : grub-customizer
  Version         : 2.1.2
  Upstream Author : Daniel Richter <danielrichter2007@web.de>
* URL             : https://launchpad.net/grub-customizer
* License         : GNU GPL v3
  Section         : admin

Grub Customizer is a graphical application which provides an easy way to
edit the configuration of Grub 2 or BURG. A unique feature of Grub Customizer
is the functionality which lets you arrange the whole menu listing - rename,
reorder, hide and delete menu entries or scripts. This functionality does its
job in a typical grub2 way (see below) - so the changes won't be overwritten
when the user runs update-grub. Also the menu's won't be too static afterwards:
if the user deletes an operating system, an update-grub will remove it from
the grub.cfg. Also new kernels will appear on the menu just by running
update-grub.

Grub Customizer can also be used to configure the settings of Grub2:
 * default entry (preselected on the grub menu) - all 3 methods:
   by number, by title or the saved (previously used) entry
 * the menu should be visibility (checkbox)
 * a switch to disable the os-prober (required to hide the menu,
   if there are other systems too)
 * timeout of the menu (supports both: hidden or not)
 * special kernel parameters
 * a switch to disable recovery entry generation
 * screen resolution
 * menu colors
 * background image
 * ... and an advanced to which lets the user to modify other settings of the
   /etc/default/grub file

If something crashes the configuration or overwrites the MBR, so that the
user needs to boot from the live cd, Grub Customizer is a helpful tool
(after it is installed inside the live system): There's an assistant from
which the user can choose his root partition. After doing this Grub Customizer
builds an chroot environment and then shows up the Grub configuration
as it would do when running on the main (installed) system.

Also there's a functionality which lets the user (re)installing grub2/BURG to
the MBR.

If you want to know more about the internals of Grub Customizer,
here's the description of it: https://answers.launchpad.net/grub-customizer/+faq/1355

Here are some screenshots:
http://www.webupd8.org/2010/11/grub-customizer-20-can-change-default.html
http://www.liberiangeek.net/2011/02/customize-ubuntu-grub-boot-menu-grub-customizer/

What is BURG??
BURG is a fork of grub2 which comes with a better graphical appearance than
grub2. I added the BURG compatibility after there where much users, which
have requested for it and the configuration of BURG is nearly the same as of
Grub2 but with different paths.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/grub-customizer/grub-customizer_2.0.6-1.dsc