Re: RFS: blankon (updated package)

Hello, I jut reviewed the lastest version on your package on mentors
(2.0-4).

  - It builds cleanly, and there is only one lintian warning :

  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license
  usr/share/common-licenses/GPL

  Because your copyright file states "or any later version", you
  should instead mention /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.

  - You should collapse changelog entries. Basically, end users do not
    need to know that you went through all this, a single entry is
    enough.

  - +nmuN version numbers are for native packages only. Here, you
    should use a '-N.N' version number (here, as you released a new
    upstream version, 2.0-0.1 so that it sorts before 2.0-1). I am not
    sure that it has been put in the policy, but see #542288 for
    details.

Cheers,

--
Etienne Millon