Re: svn-buildpackage with pbuilder

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:30 PM, David Paleino <dapal@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:07:04 +0200, anatoly techtonik wrote:
>
>> I am trying to use svn-buildpackage with pbuilder to check my dependencies.
>> pbuilder documentation mentions that it automatically satisfy the
>> build-dependencies inside chroot, but this doesn't happen.
>> I execute
>>
>> $ svn-buildpackage --svn-ignore-new --svn-builder='pdebuild'
>>
>> and get the error message:
>> dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: python-all cdbs docbook-xsl
>> W: Unmet build-dependency in source
>>
>> How can I make pbuilder fetch these required dependencies?
>
> That happens because also a simple "debuild clean" needs the dependencies
> satisfied.
>
> Try passing also --svn-dont-clean , and see if it fixes that.

Doesn't help. The same error message. Maybe the fact that I've
modified sources plays role?

dpkg-buildpackage: source package trac-bitten
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.6b3-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by anatoly techtonik <techtonik@gmail.com>
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: python-all cdbs docbook-xsl
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.

Please, CC.
--
anatoly t.