Re: RFS: lightspeed (updated package)

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

Tony Palma <xbytemx@gmail.com> writes:
> I notified the author and upload the package to mentors with a very
> large patch(build-update.diff). Now I'm using
> dh $@ --with autotools_dev
> and their respectives overrides, to manage the updates of
> config.{guess,sub}.

There are still changes to these files in the diff:

  lightspeed-1.2a/config/config.sub
  lightspeed-1.2a/config/config.guess

They should not be included in the diff.

You might also want to update ./configure (and Makefile.in) itself in
d/rules, for example by using dh-autoreconf, instead of including these
rather large changes in the diff.

Is the copy of libintl necessary? At least information about it is
missing in debian/copyright:

  lightspeed-1.2a/intl/* (included in the diff)

Some of the override_* targets in debian/rules are not necessary:
dh_installchangelogs will install the ChangeLog file even when you do
not pass the file name explicitly.  You might also want to use
debian/${package}.docs and debian/${package}.manpages instead of using
override_* targets for dh_installdocs (dh_installman).

Regards,
Ansgar