RFS: liboauth (Fixed all errors pointed out by others)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "liboauth".

* Package name    : liboauth
  Version         : 0.9.1-1
  Upstream Author : Robin Gareus <robin@gareus.org>
* URL             : http://liboauth.sourceforge.net/
* License         : MIT
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
liboauth-dev - C library for implementing OAuth 1.0 (development files)
liboauth0  - C library for implementing OAuth

The upload would fix these bugs: 581601

My motivation for maintaining this package is: This is the ONLY C
library that allows application to use the OAuth specification. OAuth is
an authentication system that clients can use to communicate with
websites like Twitter and Facebook. Recently, Twitter dropped support
for Basic Auth and now all apps are forced to use OAuth.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/liboauth/liboauth_0.9.1-1.dsc

Kind regards