RFS: ceph

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ceph".  Ceph is a distributed
file system designed for scalability, reliability, and performance.  I am
the upstream maintainer and primary developer for Ceph.

The current package has been reviewed by Asheesh Laroia and Clint Byrum
(at Canonical; ceph 0.21-1 is in maverick).  I'm looking for a new sponsor
as Asheesh has not had time to upload.

The system is under pretty heavy development, and new versions are
released pretty frequently.  I'm hoping to find a sponsor who doesn't mind
re-uploading semi-frequently, at least until I can get "Debian Maintainer
Uplaod Allowed" status.

* Package name    : ceph
  Version         : 0.22-1
  Upstream Author : Sage Weil <sage@newdream.net>
* URL             : http://ceph.newdream.net
* License         : LGPL-2
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
 ceph       - distributed storage and file system
 ceph-client-tools - utilities to mount a ceph filesystem with the kernel client
 ceph-client-tools-dbg - utilities for mount ceph filesystem with kernel client
 ceph-dbg   - debugging symbols for ceph
 ceph-fuse  - FUSE-based client for the Ceph distributed file system
 ceph-fuse-dbg - debugging symbols for ceph-fuse
 libceph1   - Ceph distributed file system client library
 libceph1-dbg - debugging symbols for libceph1
 libceph1-dev - Ceph distributed file system client library (development files)
 libcrush1  - CRUSH placement algorithm
 libcrush1-dbg - debugging symbols for libcrush1
 libcrush1-dev - CRUSH mapping algorithm (development files)
 librados1  - RADOS distributed object store client library
 librados1-dbg - debugging symbols for librados1
 librados1-dev - RADOS distributed object store client library (development files)
 radosgw    - REST gateway for RADOS distributed object store
 radosgw-dbg - debugging symbols for radosgw

The upload would fix bug #506040.

The package can be found at:
- Source repository: deb-src http://ceph.newdream.net/debian unstable ceph-stable
- dget http://ceph.newdream.net/debian/pool/ceph-stable/c/ceph/ceph_0.22-1.dsc