RFS: minidlna

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "minidlna".

* Package name    : minidlna
  Version         : 1.0.18-1
  Upstream Author : Justin Maggard <jmaggard@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/
* License         : GPL-2 and BSD
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
minidlna   - lightweight DLNA/UPnP-AV server targeted at embedded systems

It compiles and runs fine on amd64 and armel (compiled in a clean
chroot).

The upload would fix this WNPP bug: 597228

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
 I've been using this software for a while on and armel machine running
 debian squeeze. I wanted to upgrade to the latest upstream version,
 which meant cross-compiling it, and while looking at the various ways
 to do this, it occured to me that the "right way" was to package it.

 As I use the software regularly, I can easily try to reproduce bugs,
 test patches, etc.

 I've been using debian for a few years now, but only from a user
 perspective. I think maintaining a package is a great way to get more
 involved in the project.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/minidlna/minidlna_1.0.18-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone had a look at it, and could give me some
advice on what needs to be done/fixed before it's uploaded into debian.

Cheers

--
Benoît Knecht