Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package)

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Tony Houghton wrote:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.18.5-3
of my package "roxterm".

It builds these binary packages:
roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator

The upload would fix these bugs: 598971

For anyone reading -- it's a bug where a terminal emulator isn't setting TERM properly. Kind of depressing, and kind of important! It's also basically a one line change.

Also, as advice for the future, it would have been nice if you had said the above yourself. That way I wouldn't have had to go to the web and find out what the bug is about.

I have a Debian work night scheduled for tonight, but I'm swamped working on mentors.debian.net stuff. But this is a good thing to see fixed, so hopefully you'll see a sponsor in the next few days...? (If not, we're probably just all busy.)

Tony's also being really snappy -- the issue was first raised (initially within Ubuntu) on October 1, and here's this RFS!

-- Asheesh.

--
Your ignorance cramps my conversation.