Re: RFS: fritzing

You should avoid getting it into the Ubuntu repositories directly --
there is a sync every cycle, if it's uploaded to Debian, it will be in
Ubuntu in time for the next release, try focusing on getting this RFS
through the Debian system -- no need to use REVU for this.

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq