Re: Movin discussion from debian-mentors to debian-doc

Noel David Torres Taño <envite@rolamasao.org> writes:
> On Miércoles 29 Septiembre 2010 12:27:07 Karl Goetz escribió:

>> It probably should be moved to the other list. I can't commit to
>> rewriting stuff within a week (as you've probably noticed), but
>> otherwise i'm happy to contribute.

> Moving this to debian-doc to get the work done there about ch2 of
> http://lintian.debian.org/manual

Please use debian-lint-maint instead for work on the Lintian manual.  It's
not maintained by debian-doc; it's part of the lintian Debian package.

There's a pending rewrite into DocBook that I need to commit, so you may
want to hold off doing significant work until I have a chance to deal with
that.  I haven't had a chance for some months now, but I have a vacation
starting this weekend and hope to get somewhat caught up on Debian work
during that vacation.