Re: RFS: emerald

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 07:25:38PM +0200, Janos Guljas wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "emerald".

I reviewed it, and it appears to work just fine.

There's a lot of warnings about gratuitous linkage of unnecessary libs, but
that's mostly an upstreamish problem.

The only big issue I noticed is that the package is targetted at
experimental instead of unstable -- is there any reason for that?

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be