Re: RFS: mailscanner (updated package)

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010, Simon Walter wrote:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.79.11-2
of my package "mailscanner".

It builds these binary packages:
mailscanner - email gateway for virus scanning, spam and phishing detection

The upload would fix these bugs: 572551, 572552, 575952

This looked good to me, so I uploaded it.

Don't keep sending "(updated package)" mails to debian-mentors. Now your goal should be one or two more good uploads, and then apply for DebianMaintainer status!

-- Asheesh.

--
You have an unusual magnetic personality.  Don't walk too close to
metal objects which are not fastened down.