RFS: nsis-2.45-1 [attn: pabs]

Hi,

Paul Wise (also known as pabs) offered me to take over the maintenance of the
Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS).

NSIS is an open source system to create Windows installers and it is licensed
under the zlib/libpng license.

The maintenance of the NSIS Debian package is handled via the collab-maint
subversion repository:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/ext-maint/nsis/trunk respectively
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/ext-maint/nsis/trunk/?op=log

I would propose the lastest revision (rev 14037) for upload.

I ensured via pbuilder that all dependent packages are listed. Lintian reports
the following known warnings and error:
W: nsis: non-standard-dir-in-usr usr/i586-mingw32msvc/
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/nsis/api.h
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/nsis/pluginapi.h
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/lib/nsis/libpluginapi.a
-> These warnings are there because mingw32 targeted libs and header
   files are searched for in the usr/i586-mingw32msvc directory.
E: nsis: embedded-zlib ./usr/bin/makensis
N: 1 tag overridden (1 warning)
-> Upstream embeds a modified copy of zlib.

I updated to the latest Debian policy version (3.8.3) and checked the
items mentioned in /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz.

The minimum requirement of scons changed from version 0.96.93 to 0.98. The
package allows to be built either via gcc-mingw32 or mingw32. An access
violation in the Math plugin is fixed via a patch (also reported upstream) that
is incorporated to the original source by quilt.

I built the test installers via "fakeroot debian/rules build" and zipped the
resulting executables placed in the ".test" directory.  Thereafter I unzipped
the test installers and run them on a Windows machine. I did that for both
gcc-mingw32 and mingw32.

Test results:
The waplugin.exe installer could not be completed because WinAmp is not
installed on my Windows machine. The StartMenu Test.exe would require that you
locate the file makensis.exe on your PC.  I just created a dummy file for it
and thereafter I could sucessfully complete this test. The nsExec Test.exe
tries to execute the makenis.exe file using the path specified via ${NSISDIR}.
However the NSISDIR variable on Debian Linux specifies a UNIX path that is
not available on Windows. Therefore I replaced ${NSISDIR} with the real
path on Windows and rebuilt the nsExec Test.exe installer. This installer
performed the test as expected. All other test installer worked just fine.

Please let me know if I missed anything preventing the upload of this
package.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas