Re: CDBS+get_orig_source+zip_file(2 deep)

On Thursday 02,July,2009 08:57 PM, Adrian Perez wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> I'm seeking guidance about implementing a get-orig-source rule in a
> package that uses CDBS; the upstream source is in a zip file inside
> another zip file, and I need to integrate this rule using uscan and my
> watch file.
> Any clues?
This[1] is an Ubuntu resource, but it's pretty conformant all the same.
The unzipping part you'll have to figure out yourself. The unzip and tar
manpages would be a good read, I'd reckon.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Examples/ChangingTheOrigTarball

--
Regards,
Chow Loong Jin