Re: RFS: python-ipcalc [DONE]

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Evgeni Golov <evgeni@debian.org> wrote:
Hey,

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 12:55:14PM +0000, mezgani ali wrote:
> I'll use quilt, if it is God's will  ;)

Heh, god, don't think we should discuss this further ;)
If you think so :)

>  No, i don't have any change, you can upload, thanks

I had one :)
I added "python" to the list of Depends for the binary package and
uploaded it now.

Please add that change to your local tree, so you don't overwrite it
later.
Ok, i do

Regards and thanks for your contribution
Thanks for you Evgeni, and for your support

Evgeni

--
Ali MEZGANI
Network Engineering/Security