RFS: siege (updated package, diffs majorly slimmed down)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.68b7-1
of my package "siege".

It builds these binary packages:
siege      - HTTP regression testing and benchmarking utility

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/siege/siege_2.68b7-1.dsc

This version incorporates the latest upstream, where I have pushed the previous batch of patches to. The result is that we are now fully lintian clean (including under pedantic mode) and we no longer need to use quilt at all to fix any problems!

changelog:

siege (2.68b7-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * debian/control
    - Builds-Depends: automake removed (no need to invoke on build now).
                      quilt removed (no patches remain).
  * debian/patches
    - Removed autotools_upgrade.patch (Upstream has upgraded automake).
    - Removed etc_siegerc.patch (Upstream has included).
    - Removed fix_cl_arguments.patch (Upstream fixed bug differently).
    - Removed fix_http_headers.patch (Upstream has included).
    - Removed fix_man_pages.patch (Upstream has included).
  * Fixed lintian warning: ancient-libtool-usage.

 -- Tristan Greaves <tristan@extricate.org>  Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:50:13 +0100

Kind regards
 Tristan Greaves