Re: RFS: whohas (bug fixes)

Hi Paul

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:51:26AM +0900, Paul Wise wrote:
> It might be a good idea to allow some kind of config file to override
> the URLs/regexes, this would be useful for when the external websites
> change and the package has not been updated yet. Could you suggest
> this upstream?

Yes, it had already occurred to me and I'll suggest it to Philipp
upstream.

> I'd like to wait a few more days before uploading - see how many more
> bugs testers can shake out. If there are no more changes by Sunday,
> I'll upload then.

I've added another patch to the version on m.d.n under the same number,
but thankfully it's been much quieter the last few days :-)

Cheers

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged