Re: RFS: hexalate

Il giorno lun, 21/12/2009 alle 21.13 +0800, Tang Ke ha scritto:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hexalate".
>
> * Package name    : hexalate
>    Version         : 1.0.0-1
> [...]
> The upload would fix these bugs: 561801

As it was pointed out in this bug, hexalate is already in Debian (and
that same version is in Ubuntu too).

Moreover, just as a reference, there are some things that would need to
be tuned in your package. Luckily, you can just discover them by
comparing it with the already existing one:

mkdir 1
mkdir 2
cd 1
apt-get source hexalate
cd ../2
dget \
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hexalate/hexalate_1.0.0-1.dsc
dpkg -x dpkg-source -x hexalate_1.0.0-1.dsc
diff -r hexalate-1.0.0 ../1/hexalate-1.0.0 | less

You'll see some changes due to CDBS, but also some things that you would
have had to clean; for instance, the long description, the qt4-qmake
build-dependency, the "On Ubuntu systems" in debian/copyright.

Pietro