piuparts, how to interpret logs ???

Hi mentors,

I saw the package i maintain, is a "piuparts victim" ;)

I would like to know how to interpret piuparts logs.
You can find in [1] and [2] information about package and logs provided from
Debian pages...

Where can i find information about to solve the problem if needed ?
I search in google about piuparts information but i found only [3] as
documentation.

Is anybody can help me because i would like to wipe out errors from this
package ;)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Laurent.

Logs from Debian page at url [2].

dhcp-probe (Laurent Guignard <lguignard.debian@gmail.com>)
      * dependency libc6 is essential-required
      * dependency libnet1 is successfully-tested
      * dependency libpcap0.8 is successfully-tested
      * dependency ucf is successfully-tested

[1] : http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/d/dhcp-probe.html
[2] : http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/state-failed-testing.html#dhcp-probe

[3] : http://wiki.debian.org/piuparts

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org