RFS: nzbget

Hello debian-mentors.

I have packaged nzbget (http://nzbget.sourceforge.net), which is gplv2
command-line software written in c++ that downloads binary files from
usenet, using nzb files (which is kind of like torrent files for
usenet, they specify where you can find every part of the file(s) you
want, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NZB for more info). One good
source for nzb files is http://binsearch.info.

nzbget can use advanced features like ssl, multiple connections,
multiple usenet-servers with different priorities (so if one server
gives a corrupt file it can try another one), par checking and
repairing to ensure that files aren't broken, etc. It can either use a
basic text interface or a interactive ncurses-interface. In its most
basic mode it works similar to wget, you run it with the .nzb file as
the argument, and it starts downloading, and exists when finished. It
also has a server/client mode where the server (which is either an
interactive console or a background daemon) can be running all the
time, and you can add nzb files to its queue by using the nzbget
binary in client mode. It also has the ability to scan a directory for
new nzb files that it will then start downloading.

This is my first Debian package. I followed the new maintainer guide
to create it. Everything seems to check out when running lintian,
except the new-package-should-close-itp-bug thing, since there is no
bug. I'm not sure how to create a bug like that, and would like some
help with it. I had to write my own man-page for the software since it
didn't come with one. It builds and runs fine on my amd64 system, I
don't have access to any other systems to try it on at the moment. I'm
hoping that someone is willing to sponsor this package so I can get it
included in debian. I'm not the upstream author. I'm not sure how to
proceed from here, and would like some advice if anyone has some to
offer.

Here are all relevant files:
http://files.tpwch.com/nzbget-debian/nzbget_0.6.0.orig.tar.gz
http://files.tpwch.com/nzbget-debian/nzbget_0.6.0-1.diff.gz