Re: RFS: drcom-pum

IANADD.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 05:11:07PM +0800, Henry Huang wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "drcom-pum".
>
> * Package name    : drcom-pum
>   Version         : 1.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Wheelz <kernel.zeng@gmail.com>
>                     Henry Huang <henry.s.huang@gmail.com>
>                     Longshow <longshow@yeah.net>
> * URL             : http://www.drcom-client.org/
> * License         : GPLv2
>   Section         : misc
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> drcom-pum  - fully GUI configurable X drcom-client using GTK+

Almost, we're now at standards-version 3.8.2. :)
A watch file would be nice and maybe you can fis the encoding issue [1]
as well.

[1] I: drcom-pum: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key /usr/share/applications/drcom.desktop:3 Encoding

As far as I can tell your package looks quite nice. Your debian/rules
could be much shorter, though. Comments could be deleted and since
you've already set dh compatibility to 7 you could also make use of it.
A simple

#!/usr/bin/make -f

%:
    dh $@