Re: RFS: agedu

Thanks for taking a look at the package!

I believe I addressed all the issues correctly in the version I just
uploaded now. See below for details :)

Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
> Appearances are deceptive. :-) Run a recent version of lintian with
> the -iIv options to see more!

Oh I only used -i :) I fixed the additional warnings, see below.

>  - the manpage uses a hyphen instead of a minus sign

Indeed, I corrected those.

>  - there is no debian/watch file

Yes, this also bothered me ;)

The website of the program only puts a direct link to a file. There is
no directory index containing all versions that uscan would be able to
parse. So I believe I cannot build a correct watch file.

As lintian suggested I created an empty watch file with a comment inside
to explain this situation. I hope this is ok?

>  - the standards version is 3.8.0 whereas it should be 3.8.1

There don't see to be changes that apply to my packaging, so I just
incremented the Standards-Version to 3.8.1 now.

>  - The word "Copyright" or the unicode copyright symbol should
>    appear in the copyright file

Fixed that now.

> P.S. It would be nice if the key with which you sign the dsc file was
> in some public place like the keyrings at keys.gnupg.net or
> pgp.mit.edu

Oops, I wasn't aware it didn't spread yet... I uploaded it to some
keyserver in the past but that wasn't enouph apparently :) Now it's
available at pgp.mit.edu and keys.gnupg.net too.

Anything else that keeps my package from getting sponsored?;)

Regards,

Alexander