RFS: NEW: dico 2.0-1

Dear mentors,

 I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dico".
 This package is NEW to Debian. The ITP number is: 522368

 * Package name    : dico
   Version         : 2.0
   Debian Revision : 1
   Upstream Author : Sergey Poznyakoff <gray@gnu.org.ua>
 * URL             : http://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/software/dico/
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Languages       : C (mainly), Python
   Section         : text
   Long description:
    Dico is an implementation of DICT server (RFC 2229). It is fully
    modular: the daemon itself (dicod) provides only the server
    functionality, but it knows nothing about database formats. Actual
    searches are performed by functions supplied in loadable modules. A
    single module can serve one or more databases.

 It builds these binary packages:
 dico       - RFC 2229 compliant dictionary client
 dico-dev   - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (development files)
 dico-doc   - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (documentation)
 dico-module-dictorg - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (dict.org databse support)
 dico-module-guile - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (Guile support)
 dico-module-mediawiki - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (Wiki support)
 dico-module-outline - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (Emacs outline support)
 dico-module-python - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (Python support)
 dicoclient-python - python Dico client module and shell
 dicod      - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server
 dicoweb    - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (web interface)
 libdico0   - RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (shared library)
 wit        - wiki translator

 The latest entry in the Debian changelog is:
  dico (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
  .
    * Initial release (Closes: #522368).

 As required, I tested the package against unstable's version of lintian and it
 is lintian clean.

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dico/dico_2.0-1.dsc

Kind regards,

--