Updated packge on m.d.n (was: RFS: kde-plasmoid-yawp)

Dear mentors,
an updated package of kde-plasmoid-yawp has been uploaded to mentors.debian.net,
the new dgetable URL is:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kde-plasmoid-yawp/kde-plasmoid-yawp_0.2.3-2.dsc

I cite the changelog:
> * debian/control:
>   - Declare explicit Build-Depend on gettext.
>   - Tighten Build-Depends on kdelibs5-dev: enforce version >=4:4.2.0
>   - Added quilt to Build-Depends.
>   - Added Vcs-Svn field.
>   - Improved long description.
> * CMakeLists.txt:
>   - Remove unneeded if-else-statement, we know for sure that we have KDE 4.2
>     around (for further details see the patch header).
>     (Patch: top_CMakeLists.txt_remove_FindPlasma_if-else-statement.patch)
>   - Ensure minimal linking (for further details see the patch header).
>     (Patch: dpkg-shlibdeps_fix_spourious_dependencies.patch)
> * debian/rules:
>   - Add new patch and unpatch targets, using dh_quilt_{,un}patch.

The new long description is:
> A nice and simple plasmoid for KDE 4.x to show the weather forecast, works with
> AccuWeather and Google Weather (planned). You can configure it to show several
> days in advance and to display the current satellite image.
>
> Could be considered to be a replacement for the SuperKaramba script
> »LiquidWeather++«.

If you should need further information please have a look at the ITP [0], where
all information is aggregated.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort!

Kind regards,
Kai Wasserbäch

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/529815

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
GnuPG: 0xE1DE59D2      0600 96CE F3C8 E733 E5B6 1587 A309 D76C E1DE 59D2
(http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xE1DE59D2&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex)