RFS: libnusoap-php (SOAP toolkit for PHP)

Hi.

I'd like to ask for sponsorship for the following source package :

        Source: nusoap
        Section: web
        Maintainer: Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
        Homepage: http://nusoap.sourceforge.net/

Which builds this binary package :

        Package: libnusoap-php
        Architecture: all
        Depends: php5
         NuSOAP is a rewrite of SOAPx4. It is a set of PHP classes - no
        PHP
         extensions required - that allow developers to create and
        consume
         web services based on SOAP 1.1, WSDL 1.1 and HTTP 1.0/1.1.

The upstream source is under LGPL 2.1 (and package files under GPLV3)

As mentors.debian.net seems to have problem with the authenticated CGIs,
I couldn't use it this time, so pardon me for the poorly formatted RFS.

Here are the files for this package :
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/nusoap.git;a=tree;f=dist;h=c5615baabf23ad59d2babd465d4c5b680573ccf9;hb=refs/heads/distfiles

This package would close ITP #529275.

Note that if/when the package enters Debian, it will then need to become
a dependency of packages that until now were including a copy of that
nusoap library (details in
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=529275).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,