RFS: rkward

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a new sponsor for package "rkward". My current sponsor, Roland Marcus Rutschmann in CC, would like to pass sponsoring for rkward to somebody who is actively using rkward, R or related packages on a regular basis.

So, in the mid-term, I'm looking for a regular sponsor of rkward.

In the short-term, I'm looking for someone to upload version 0.5.0d-3 of rkward, which fixes an FTBFS-bug in the last upload:
#529024 rkward: FTBFS: error: X11/X.h: No such file or directory
severity: serious

The package can be found at http://rkward.sourceforge.net/debian/ .

RKWard aims to become an easy to use, transparent frontend to R,
a powerful system for statistical computation and graphics.
Besides a convenient GUI for the most important statistical functions,
future versions will also provide seamless integration with an
office-suite.
.
RKWard is still in development status. Right now it is most useful as an IDE
to users with some experience in R, or willing to learn R.

Regards
Thomas Friedrichsmeier