RFS: PMS -- Practical Music Search, a MPD client (initial upload)

Dear mentors

Hi again, I need upload package that close ITP bug, then i need your help :-)

Name of package: pms
License: GPL-3
 PMS is an ncurses based client for Music Player Daemon.
 It aims to be accessible and highly configurable, with
 a light but powerful interface.

The package can be obtained from my personal webserver:
http://mogaal.com/paquetes/pms/0.40.5/

Also, the package appears to be lintian clean.

Best Wishes
--
http://www.mogaal.com
GNU/Linux Debian SID