Re: Template for RFS messages

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Ben Finney wrote:
>
> > While that template is useful for prompting some of the information
> > needed in an RFS, it is still sadly deficient in some ways. How should
> > we report bugs and patches against it?
>
> Send a patch for debexpo to debexpo-devel:

It's nice to know that debexpo development is coming along, but this
doesn't really address the question of the existing RFS procedure and
the template used for it.

How do we get the template, that is still being used by dozens of RFS
submissions, amended with some of the fixes discussed in many threads
here in recent months?

--
 \       “The apparent lesson of the Inquisition is that insistence on |
  `\         uniformity of belief is fatal to intellectual, moral, and |